PRODUCTION PLANNING CONTROL MANAGER (Base Overseas)
Position Level :
Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
Job Specialization :
Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- Material planning liaise closely with Purchasing and on timely materials availability to support production build plans.
- Responsible for production/material planning, scheduling and control and ensure shipment commitments to customer
- To meeting with production department on setting of production plan, labour resources and capacity arrangement.
- Planning of opeartors and shift works.
- Manage ERP system to ensure daily input of WIP and FG output
- Review work orders and establish priority for urgent orders.
- Assist Marketing Manager to ensure correct quantities of all customers are ready for delivery on time
- Ensure compliance of SOP and Internal control policy and procedures.
- Organize the stock physical count monthly.
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Logistic / Transportation, Business Studies/ Administration / Management, Commerce or equivqlent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English or Mandarin language.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/17/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.