"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- City :
- Description :
- - Material planning liaise closely with Purchasing and on timely materials availability to support production build plans.
- Responsible for production/material planning, scheduling and control and ensure shipment commitments to customer
- To meeting with production department on setting of production plan, labour resources and capacity arrangement.
- Planning of opeartors and shift works.
- Manage ERP system to ensure daily input of WIP and FG output
- Review work orders and establish priority for urgent orders.
- Assist Marketing Manager to ensure correct quantities of all customers are ready for delivery on time
- Ensure compliance of SOP and Internal control policy and procedures.
- Organize the stock physical count monthly.
- Other tasks as assigned by General Manager
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Logistic / Transportation, Business Studies/ Administration / Management, Commerce or equivqlent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same position.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in English or Mandarin language.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/17/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- State :
- Country :
5.5 working days
Mon - Friday ( 8.00AM - 5.35PM ) Sat (8.00AM - 1.05PM)