- To communicate, coordinate and work closely with production and external parties such as Supplier , Buyer , Transporter etc. to meet customers’ requirement.
- To liaise closely with suppliers to ensure sufficient merchantable quality of raw material is received to meet production requirement and communicate with supplier and marketing to resolve any issues in quality and quantity to ensure smooth operation of Crube Palm Oil receiving.
- To ensure the Tank Farm Management are maintained accordingly.
- To ensure weighbridges are maintained accordingly.
- BSc in business/logistics/science or engineering who are keen in commercial roles
- Hands-on experience in logistics /production planning / warehouse will be added advantage
- Good communication skills and able to work as a team
- Able to work in tough working environment
- Able to work under pressure to meet with tight work schedule & dead line
- Strong numerical sense
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
11/24/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.