"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Sciences - Food Tech/Nutritionist
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- City :
- Pasir Gudang
- Description :
- - Ensure the overall Quality Management System is understood, implemented and maintained from time to time, reporting and recommending to management of continual improvement of such programs
- Make sure that everything from raw materials to finished products meets quality and safety standards.
- Support and consult other departments in problem analysis and corrective action.
- Liaison with external certification body, auditor on all quality/manufacturing audits and reports summary findings.
- Quality related performance of company's product to meet customer requirement.
- Responsible for applying and internal audit of Food Safety System documentation & implementation ( e.g HACCP, GMP, FSSC22000, BRC, IFS, HALAL)
- Ensure all open issue such as hazard, policies, objectives targets, audit results, feedback/complaints resolved within the time frame given.
- Handle any other task assigned by superior
- To lead in the absence of QA Manager.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Requirements :
- - Diploma/ Degree in Food Science or related field.
- Hands on experience in implementing best practices in Food Processing / Manufacturing processes and technology.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 1/9/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.