"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Sciences - Chemistry
- Job Specialization :
- Sciences - Biotechnology
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- • To maintain and lead the sales of Phenolic Resins and Micropheres effectively in order to achieve the yearly sales budget.
• Self initiative to continuously develop new businesses and customers, communicate effectively with customers and working closely with the R&D department on new products.
• To oversee the customer service division by providing on-time deliveries and excellent service to all customers.
• To collect customers’ payment according to company policies and guidelines promptly.
• To provide technical service and attend customers’ complaints/issues promptly.
• To prepare weekly, monthly and board paper reports as well a monthly costing review, sales budget and credit review accurately and on-time.
• Continued development and implementation of ISO9001 Quality Management System, Standards and procedures.
• To train, develop and motivate staff to achieve high performance standards.
• To perform any other tasks as and when required.
- Requirements :
- • Degree in Science, Chemistry, Polymer Science, Material Science or relevant field.
• Min. 3 years of sales experience.
• Good interpersonal & communication skill.
• Self motivated, goal oriented and has a good sales track record.
• Possess own transport.
• Willing to travel outstation and overseas.
• Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin and English
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 6/13/18 12:00 AM
Malayan Adhesives & Chemicals Sdn Bhd
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
Malayan Adhesives & Chemicals Sdn Bhd was established in 1965 as a joint-venture between the Kuok Group of Malaysia and Mitsui Toatsu Chemical Inc. of Japan. It was set up to produce and distribute a range of formaldehyde-based products to cater to the growing plywood industry.
The joint venture company now almost four decades old, has not only endured, but has indeed grown from strength to strength. Today, apart from serving the plywood industry, we also produce a wide range of adhesives and related products for various industries including, particleboard, medium-density fibreboard (MDF), inorganic insulation materials, concrete and paper manufacturing.
In 1991, the Company also formed a joint venture company, Asia Pacific Microspheres Sdn Bhd, with Union Carbide Plastics & Chemicals, Inc to produce the latter's specialty phenolic microspheres. This subsidiary has since been restructured as a division of the company following UCCP's divestment.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family