"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Sciences - Biotechnology
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- 1. Responsible on daily performance of waste water treatment plant by ensuring the critical parameters comply to the standard and to propose necessary improvements with the effluent treatment plant.
2. Responsible to manage all types of scheduled waste including report notification, inventory, labelling and waste collection.
3. Carry out system capacity study to meet Manufacturing requirement.
4. Responsible for ensuring all waste water from the factory is properly contained and diverted to the Effluent Treatment Plant.
5. Responsible for submitting all monthly/quarterly reports to DOE as per statutory requirements
6. Respond to issue and interruptions to system and perform troubleshooting. Initiate, evaluate, plan, design and supervise improvement/upgrading/new projects for Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Requirements :
- 1. Requirements: Candidate must possess CePIETSO (BP) issued by JABATAN ALAM SEKITAR.(OPERATION OF INDUSTRIAL EFFLUENT TREATMENT SYSTEM. - BIOLOGICAL PROCESSES).
2. Able to work as a team and positive attitude.
3. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
4. Basic computer literate.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/13/18 12:00 AM
Malayan Adhesives & Chemicals Sdn Bhd
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
Malayan Adhesives & Chemicals Sdn Bhd was established in 1965 as a joint-venture between the Kuok Group of Malaysia and Mitsui Toatsu Chemical Inc. of Japan. It was set up to produce and distribute a range of formaldehyde-based products to cater to the growing plywood industry.
The joint venture company now almost four decades old, has not only endured, but has indeed grown from strength to strength. Today, apart from serving the plywood industry, we also produce a wide range of adhesives and related products for various industries including, particleboard, medium-density fibreboard (MDF), inorganic insulation materials, concrete and paper manufacturing.
In 1991, the Company also formed a joint venture company, Asia Pacific Microspheres Sdn Bhd, with Union Carbide Plastics & Chemicals, Inc to produce the latter's specialty phenolic microspheres. This subsidiary has since been restructured as a division of the company following UCCP's divestment.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family