PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE *R&D* (Junior / Senior)
Position Level :
Fresh / Entry Level
Sciences - Science & Technology
Job Specialization :
Sciences - Food Tech/Nutritionist
Gelang Patah - PTP
- Carry out product development activities such as formulate, conduct necessary test (physical, chemical and sensory) and prototype sample preparation.
- Prepare, update and maintain documentation such as product specification, report for technical service.
- Responsible for product characteristic improvement.
- Evaluate, approve and recommend for new or equivalent raw material concerning on formulation application.
- Liase with relevant department for all R&D activities.
- Prepare, compare and advise formula costing.
- Execute and review projects in timeline, ensure sample deliver to customer on target time.
- Ensure product formulate match customer requirement, able to understand customer requirement.
- Responding and provide necessary input with technical service activities.
- Ensure completion of approved product development projects through product configuration (product design, verification, validation, reports and compilation).
- Ensure work delegation to technicians.
- Maintain lab cleanliness and daily work activities.
- Maintain documentation under system and ISO activities.
- Maintain and ensure daily activities carry out as plan in laboratory
- Maintain and well keep on department documents.
- Evaluate study, recommend, carry out product matching, research, development, formulate according to customer requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Science & Technology, Food Technology/ Nutrition/ Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food Technology/ Nutritionist or equivalent.
- With culinary & bakery background.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
3/8/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.