"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Customer Service
- City :
- Pasir Gudang
- Description :
- • Reporting to the Regional Manager and Director of Sales, Sales Operations will involve all the file management & operations activities post booking including Job costing, shipping documentation, logistics, operational finance, and carrier relations.
• On a day to day basis, this role will be required to ensure consistent, seamless end-to-end delivery of Shipping Operations and support the customer service and shipping documentation teams in resolution of customer queries and escalations.
• Lead and Manage the Customer Service, Shipping, Documentation, Logistics Operations teams - own all operational activities under file management
• Lead and manage production planning, customer service, documentation, inventory control, forecasting, warehousing, transportation/logistics and other areas are required
• Develop analytics, systems and data management capabilities, including metrics and reports
• Direct the hiring, training, supervision, mentoring, and performance evaluations of customer service chain staff
• Direct, coordinate, assign, monitor and review the work of individuals engaged in customer service, documentation, logistics chain related duties
• Understand customers’ needs, service those needs, and maintain and develop positive business relationships with a customer’s key personnel involved in or directly relevant to supply chain activities
• Manage vendor relationships (e.g., third party logistics)
• Collaborate with staff, other departments, senior management, and decision makers to share information, problem solve, and to clarify management objectives
• Oversee organization wide management of the strategic shipping/freight procurement, contracting, and evaluation of services
• Manage / coordinate the sales and operations planning process including supply / demand forecasting, inventory management, and on time delivery
• Develop annual plans with prioritization and resourcing
• Develop and / or participate in the development of the customer service strategy for the organization
• Manage and / or execute container haulage, shipping freight, procurement related functions (e.g., develop and implement contract management and procurement frameworks, sourcing strategies, negotiate agreements, draft and manage contracts, etc.)
• Implement and adhere to transaction management best practices
• Monitor and analyze current trends in the marketplace
• Direct and manage corporate governance and regulatory compliance
• Identify and manage risk within the supply chain
• Address tactical and strategic supply chain issues
• Stay informed of advances in supply chain technology and approaches, and apply within the organization to improve supply chain processes
• Establish key performance indicators, monitor ongoing performance, and improve performance against set goals
• Develop and implement new systems, best practices, inventory control, demand planning, and other optimizations in order to grow the business
- Requirements :
- • University degree, Diploma/College with at least 2-3 years experience in managing large Operations / Customer service teams with minimum 5 years experience in the Logistics sector.
• Experience in Ocean Operations and wide exposure across all the logistics products & processes- Sea,Air,VAS including Trucking,CHB, Warehousing and Cargo-Insurance.
• Strong operations excellence mindset coupled with an excellent understanding of the business
• Passion for service delivery, responsiveness and for identifying constant improvements
• Conveys a sense of urgency and persistently drives issues to closure
• Ability to work and thrive in a flexible matrix organization with focus on networking
• Ability to liaison & network with Customer Service to effectively drive closures to customer queries
• People Development - Ability to attract, develop & retain talent in the organization
• Sound knowledge of SAP and SAP warehouse.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/19/18 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.