"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- City :
- Bayan Lepas
- Description :
- - Maintain the customer demand into ERP system such as sales orders and customer forecast as and when required.
- Prior to EP generation run, Supply Chain Officer must ensure the demand data’s are correct.
- Responsible for planning & scheduling production quantity based on customer order.
- To confirm customer’s orders after checking the material status with vendors.
- Carry out the routine supply chain operation task; maintain the accurate and timely update data into ERP system.
- Interface and deal with customers/Key Account Manager.
- Declare material liabilities claim whenever there is an order cancellation or deferment.
- Controlling in-house production and sub-contracting jobs including the issuance of production order for material kitting purpose.
- Update production planning report and investigating on production delay’s and initiate corrective action.
- Organizing the flow of materials and parts required in accordance with production plan.
- Planning for Sub-contracting job as and when required. Get quotation from sub-contractor for new project.
- Arrange shipment according to customer’s requirement and update shipment tracker to advice
- Supply Chain clerk to prepare the invoice.
- Monitoring Finished Goods consignment stock in customer’s warehouse and check the stock movement.
- Interface with customer for withdrawal of consigned stock & update orders on weekly basis.
- Ensure proper inventory control according to company business objective.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (QMS & LN) are observed and adhered to at all time.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the superior and the Supply Chain Manager
- Requirements :
- - At least a Diploma in Business or Materials Management, preferably with at least 2 years' related
- Preferable Degree in any discipline or Master Degree in overseas.
- Good understanding of inventory management and procurement
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and ability to negotiate with all levels of people
- Working experience in the contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP system such as BaaN/SAP/inforLN preferred.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skill.
- Self organize & structure, independent and self-motivated.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 5/13/18 12:00 AM
ESCATEC Electronics Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 04-6432 554
- Address :
- Free Industrial Zone III F12, Pintasan Kampung Jawa 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- City :
- Bayan Lepas
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
Well-established as a world-class player in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) market, the ESCATEC Group provides a range of design and manufacturing services to a customer base of leading European and North American OEMs from its facilities located in Asia and Switzerland. Our success is based on our commitment to Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement with uncompromising Business Ethics.
Our goal is to create a work environment that challenges, recognises and rewards each employee’s contribution to our business goals. At ESCATEC, we value talented people and seek to expand their experience and responsibilities.
Joining ESCATEC means making dreams a reality, delivering customer satisfaction and above all, making a difference. If you want to go further, fly higher, improve your skills, and broaden your horizons, if you have something special to contribute, contact us now!
ESCATEC’s 1st core value: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
ESCATEC’s 2nd core value: COMMITTED PERSONNEL
ESCATEC’s 3rd core value: ETHICAL CONDUCT OF BUSINESS
ESCATEC’s 4th core value: CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
ESCATEC’s 5th core value: RESULTS ORIENTATED