"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Merchandising
- City :
- Description :
- - Aggresively identify and develop existing and new sources of potential customers.
- Attend to customers' enquiries, preparing quotations, and follow up with orders.
- Ensure excellent customers satisfaction levels with every customer engagement.
- Ensure Sales Target are achieved.
- Manage payment collections from customers in accordance with The Company terms & procedures at all times.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Marketing or equivalent.
-Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word.
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken in Chinese, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Mandarin speaker is a must
-At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Work Location: Johor, Puchong (KL)
- Preferably Executives specializing in Sales or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/12/18 12:00 AM
UA Materials Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- No.42B, MENARA KOBAY, LEVEL 5, JALAN RANGOON, GEORGETOWN, PENANG
- City :
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
UA Materials Sdn Bhd (UAM) is a company that specialized in trading all kind of Aluminium Plates and Sheets from international Aluminium manufacturers. Our company has established since 2005. We serve a broad category of customers, from the transportation industry to the consumer electronics and hardware industries.
To be closer to our customers, UAM has strategically situated our offices in three of Malaysia’s
most hectic gateways:
Georgetown, Penang (Corporate Office)
Prai, Penang (Branch Office / Warehouse)
Puchong, Selangor (Branch Office / Warehouse)
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities.
- Rewarding remunerations for achievers.
- We encourage individuals to develop their potential and talents with us.