"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Sales/Marketing - Sales-Corporate
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Sales-Financial Services
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- - Educate and guide staffs in the department including others outstation branches on sales and admin function.
- Communicate and coordinate with another relevant departments for smooth sales operation.
- Manage sales report,stock inventory and sales material inventory.
- Communicate with Superior in a timely manner with suggestion/proposal/opinion/feedback based on planning/inspection/analysis.
- Willing to travel outstation work when needed and requested by Head of Department from time to time.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma holder or equivalent in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin is an advantange.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Basic computer knowledge including Microsoft Office.
-Possess own transport.
- Willing to travel.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/9/18 12:00 AM
Yakult (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-5569 8960
- Address :
- Lot No. 7, Jalan Jururancang U1/21, Seksyen U1, Hicom Glenmarie Industrial Park, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
Over 35 million people in 38 countries worldwide enjoy Yakult every day
Born in 1935 in Japan from the research of a doctor, Yakult is the world’s leading probiotic drink.
Today, science and research remains the basis of our business. As the world pioneer in the field of probiotics research, we have expanded our portfolio to include a range of consumer, skincare and pharmaceutical products in Japan.
We at Yakult will continue to honour our founder’s values, built on over 80-years of history, and work toward building a healthy society here in Malaysia and around the world.
Cultures and Values
Yakult's greatest goal is to bring healthy smiles to faces everywhere. The global corporate philosophy of the Yakult Group is : "To contribute to the health and
happiness of people around the world through the pursuit of excellence in life sciences in general and our expertise in microbiological research in particular. "