• Responsible for quality control of product and maintain the products standard and quality.
• Actively involved in reviewing design drawing for production preparation, leading pre & post concrete inspection.
• Ensuring inspection and testing records were made available and reported to client timely.
• Liaison with external party, i.e. auditor, client, consultant and authority.
• Execute works based on specification and project document requirement such as PQP, MS, ITP, Instruction, etc.
• Lead a group of subordinates, inclusive of foreign worker.
• Assist in developing & improving internal quality assurance processes whilst ensuring compliance to external quality standards.
• Take part in internal auditing for the organization multiple management system.
• Ensure compliance to company HSE requirement.
• Degree in Building / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• Possess with Singapore RTO qualification.
• Minimum two (2) years related experience in precast concrete manufacturing, testing and QA/QC Documentation.
• Possessed good auditing skill and fluent with construction workflow.
• Computer literacy with good interpersonal skills.
• Pleasant personality, matured and able to work under minimum supervision.
• Able to work in shifts, under tight deadlines and energetic team player.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
10/8/20, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.