"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Purchasing/ Material Management - All Type
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- City :
- Description :
- - Plans, organizes, directs, and controls activities related to the procurement function.
- Prepares instructions regarding purchasing systems and producers.
- Analyses market and delivery conditions to determine present and future material availability.
- Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendors agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability, of items to specifications.
- Assigns procurement requests to the appropriate personnel.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senawang.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/16/18 12:00 AM
Favelle Favco Cranes (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- Lot 42, Persiaran Bunga Tanjung 2, Senawang Industrial Park, 70400 Senawang, Negeri Sembilan
- City :
- State :
- Negeri Sembilan
- Country :
FAVELLE FAVCO BERHAD listed in main board Bursa Malaysia (a subsidiary of Muhibbah Engineering (M) Bhd) is a global crane manufacturer with facilities in Malaysia, Australia, Denmark and U.S.A. The group manufactures, distributes and service a wide range of cranes including tower cranes, offshore cranes, shipyard cranes, crawler cranes and rubber-tyred gantry cranes. In line with our growth, we invite dynamic and ambitious Malaysians to join us in making Malaysia amongst the world leading cranemakers.
• Family medical coverage.
• Hospitalization and insurance coverage.
• Sports and recreational club and activities.
• Great career progression and development for outstanding achievers.
• Employee Share Option Schemes (ESOS).
• Extensive staff training, scholarship and excellent academic reward.