"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Purchasing/ Material Management - All Type
- Job Specialization :
- Sales/Marketing - Marketing/Business Dev
- City :
- Description :
- - Issuing of Purchase Orders and follow-up with the suppliers on the order acknowledgement, commit delivery date and update system accordingly within the expected timeline.
- Responsible for the accuracy of all the POs released to suppliers.
- Involved in material planning, procurement & inventory control to meet customer demand & production requirements, while maintaining a good inventory turns.
- Analyse material requirement (rescheduling)
- Conduct schedule and non-schedule supplier performance evaluation.
- Coordinate with Finance for any "Advance Payment" arrangement.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery(OTD) as per request date.
- Attend to any incoming discrepancy or quality issues on need basis.
- Always negotiate for the favourable payment terms, shipment terms and total cost.
- Conduct periodically cost savings activities.
- Conduct supplier audit or visit as and when requested.
- Monitor consignment, buffer stock and JIT quantity to ensure right quantity to support demand while minimising any potential liability.
- Work with supplier to comply with our management system, such as ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ROHS, etc.
- To be in line with Department's Goals & KPI (Key Performance Index).
- To initiate, lead and execute Improvement Projects for Purchasing Team
- Suggest and propose new idea for department continuous improvement
- New assignment as and when requested
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s) writen and speaking: Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Access.
- Experience in purchasing or material department would be an added advantage.
- Familiar with material systems like MRP or ERP has an advantage.
- Good negotiation and interpersonal skill to liase with suppliers to get good pricing and maintain cordial relationship.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with positive attitude, reliable & responsible.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Juru (Auto-City).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position available.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 4/29/18 12:00 AM
Winchester Interconnect (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- No. 1651 Lorong Perusahaan Maju 8, Prai Industrial Estate Phase IV, 13600 Prai, Penang, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
Winchester Interconnect (M) Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Winchester Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd) was incorporated in Jul 1998 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of US-based Winchester Interconnect [www.winconn.com]. We offer our worldwide customers integrated RF/MW/LF interconnect solutions through the provision of cable, sub-system, and connector, assembly services. We are certified to ISO9001:2008, ISO13485, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001. We seek to consistently exceed customer expectations and delight them through the continual improvement of our business processes. At the same time, we are also committed to preserving the environment and ensuring the health and safety of our employees.
Entrepreneurship, Collaboration, and Accountability are the fundamentals of the Winchester Interconnect Leadership Strategy. These values are part of our everyday at Winchester Interconnect, and this is how we are able to do all that we do for our employees and customers.
We believe in empowering our workforce to think outside the box and make decisions that move our business forward. We hold ourselves and others accountable for following through on what we say we are going to do. We collaborate between departments, teams, business units, and customers to share best practices and become the best interconnect company in the world.
People are our greatest assets and we constantly strive to create the RITE culture epitomized by Respect, Integrity, Trust & Empowerment in order to foster teamwork. Critical problem-solving, flexibility in work assignments, independence, and reliability, are some of the traits that we look for in our potential employees.