'- Responsible for all project materials tender works;
- Responsible for contract preparation, evaluation, management;
- Responsible for updating the price of materials on monthly / quarterly basis;
- Responsible for the preparation of the supplier database for accounting purpose;
- Responsible for the preparation of primary materials prices for accounting purpose;
'- Fluent in English and Chinese communication
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or degree in Business Administration, Economic or equivalent.
- At least three(s) years of experience in procurement, preferably in Construction industry
- 6 days workweek
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/17/17 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.