- Responsible for effective plant operation and process.
- To ensure product quality are meet with the standard quality & customer satisfaction.
- Initiate to identify issue and highlight to the management.
- To perform roof investigation, plan measure and execute problem solving.
- To lead and train subordiantes on production and safety.
- Ensure safety, discipline and housekeeping compliance by all personnel
- Possess a Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 3 years of working experience in manufacturing / construction industry.
- Knowledge in Precast Industry is an advantage.
- Possess technical proficiency and troubleshooting ability to supervise the production process.
- Good leadership, interpersonal and coordination skills.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
6/14/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.