"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Plastics/ Rubber
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- City :
- Description :
- -Reporting to the Production Supervisor, performing shift work as per duty rooster.
- Mould mounting and dismounting, set up mould and machine for production as per schedule.
- Improve process parameter to improve mould and machine efficiency.
- In charge of mould process and cavitation record.
- Direct operator’s work and improve their skill in moulding.
- Checking of products to ensure quality products are produced.
- Carry out regular process inspection and report to superior on any quality matters.
- Ensure all products are pack and labelled accordingly.
- Ensure equipment in the production are maintained and meet 6S standards.
- 'Dispose production waste in accordance to company environmental policy.
- Perform simple injection moulding troubleshooting (flashing, short moulding and contamination) of the shift.
- Carry out any other related duties instructed by superior.
- Requirements :
- - Minimum SPM, Certificate in Tool & Die or mold making or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in plant and machinery maintenance
- Familiar with plastics injection machine function and mold servicing
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 5/11/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- State :
- Country :
MANUFACTURE & DEALER OF RUBBER INJECTION, COMPONENTS, MOULD, INDUSTRIES, PRECISION
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family