-Reporting to the Production Supervisor, performing shift work as per duty rooster.
- Mould mounting and dismounting, set up mould and machine for production as per schedule.
- Improve process parameter to improve mould and machine efficiency.
- In charge of mould process and cavitation record.
- Direct operator’s work and improve their skill in moulding.
- Checking of products to ensure quality products are produced.
- Carry out regular process inspection and report to superior on any quality matters.
- Ensure all products are pack and labelled accordingly.
- Ensure equipment in the production are maintained and meet 6S standards.
- 'Dispose production waste in accordance to company environmental policy.
- Perform simple injection moulding troubleshooting (flashing, short moulding and contamination) of the shift.
- Carry out any other related duties instructed by superior.
- Minimum SPM, Certificate in Tool & Die or mold making or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in plant and machinery maintenance
- Familiar with plastics injection machine function and mold servicing
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
2/29/20, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.