"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- Job Specialization :
- Sciences - Food Tech/Nutritionist
- City :
- Description :
- To check on production workers attire (e.g. uniform cleanliness, mouthpiece, headgear, short nails and other hygiene requirements).
To check on the workers (short hair, beard are shaved & moustache are trimmed, no earring and etc).
To check the production floor cleanliness according to the housekeeping schedule.
To check on packaging machines quality parameters.
To check randomly on the product packets and the packaging materials strength and quality.
To check on the Manufacturing dates & Expiry dates marking / printing.
To conduct sampling activities.
- To ensure the packaging room floor and machines are cleaned before and after every shift.
- To ensure production wastages that is Raw materials (Food and Non Food) Finished Products (Food and Non Food) are segregated, tagged, recorded and disposed accordingly.
- To monitor pest control done by external pest control service.
- To relieve other Q.C personnel’s job if the person is on leave.
- To monitor the Halal related matters when required.
- To report all findings, complaints and workers discipline to the -
Production Executive/ QC Officer / Executive on time.
- Any other related job as may be instructed by your superior from time to time.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, BioTechnology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- No working experience is required & Training will be provided
- 3 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Willing to work 6 full days
- Shift work ( 6am - 3pm & 3pm - 12pm )
- Willing to work in Selayang & Rawang area
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/6/18 12:00 AM
Baba Products (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6137 1514 / 03-6137 1514 /
- Address :
- BLock C, Lot 46911, Selayang, Industrial Park, Selayang, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
When Baba Products ventured into the industry, ready-made spices and mixes had already been around for quite a while. It was the general belief however that authentic taste was a necessary sacrifice of convenience, and the reason why the traditional "home-made blends" remained the preferred choice in most kitchens. There was doubt too of the suitability of these products for vegetarian consumption.
As consumers ourselves, fussy ones at that - we believed that while convenience was a necessity, aroma and flavor is of highest importance. This is what drove us to capture the very essence of those traditional family recipes, using the finest ingredients from around the world. State-of-the-art production and hygienic packaging techniques ensure that our range of products adhere to the strictest international standards. A commitment to ensure that non-vegetarian ingredients or flavor enhancers are not used in our products, leaves us relying instead only on the finest quality ingredients from around the world.
Today, Baba's has become a trusted household name synonymous with mouth-watering aromas, exquisite taste, international quality and simplified convenience.
Our range can now be found in North America, Canada, Europe, South Africa, Australia and most of Southeast Asia. In Malaysia, Baba's is the preferred choice of every Malaysian, no matter their race or tastes.
- We constantly look forward to recruit talented people.
- Working with a team of experts, you will find opportunities to develop your professional career in a challenging environment that recognises and rewards excellent performance.
- We seek highly motivated individual, who can provide their insights, and technical expertise to deliver value-added services