"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- City :
- Description :
- - Must have knowledge in metal stamping & ISO 9000 (Quality) ISO14000 (Environment)
- Review of First Article Inspection - Geometry, Tolerance & Dimensioning
- Perform in QA job IPQC (In-Process Quality Control) / OQC (Outgoing Quality Control)/ IQC (In-coming Quality Control) parts.
- Have a knowledge to use QA equipment: CMM, Caliper, Profile -
Projector, Micrometer, Height Gauge
- Liaise with customer on project & quality related matter
- Knowledge in ISO 13485 (Medical) & TS 16949 (Automotive) is added advantage
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Min. 1 years’ experience in metal stamping tool and die industry, as well as CMM/First Article inspection
- Knowledge of ISO systems & implementation
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/6/18 12:00 AM
Allied Precision Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- LOT 23815 - 23820, Jalan Nobat 7, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Rambai, 75250 Melaka. Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Country :
At Allied Technologies, we manufacture a wide range of metal parts which are used as components for products in diverse industries. We operate production facilities providing vertically integrated precision manufacturing services that are in close proximity to our customers to ensure cost-effectiveness and just-in-time delivery services. Our goal is to ensure total customer satisfaction. Recognizing the potential in the PRC, we further expanded our production capabilities and established Allied Suzhou in 2002. In line with our business strategy to provide value-added services that are complementary to our manufacturing of precision stamped metal parts, we also set up ATVC in Vietnam to produce plastic parts through a plastic injection moulding process.
Excellent Career Advancement & Learning Opportunities