"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- City :
- Description :
- - To assist operations in production planning, resource planning and materials planning activities.
- Responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of products:
- Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Production schedulers, controllers and coordinators, involved in the logistics of supply chain management
- In charge of organizing paperwork, such as purchase orders and delivery schedules review orders
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Develops a production schedule detailing all tasks and when they should be completed by to meet predicted completion date.
- Requirements :
- - Must possess a recognized diploma or degree in any discipline.
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems (Computer Literate)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven knowledge and experience in production planning & supply chain preferably in a FMCG manufacturing environment
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/5/18 12:00 AM
Maestro Swiss Management Services Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 04-333 7711
- Address :
- 5893, Lorong Mak Mandin 6, Mak Mandin Industrial Estate, 13400 Butterworth, Penang, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
The Maestro Swiss Group is a rapidly expanding fast moving consumer goods manufacturing and marketing corporation in the Asia Pacific region with exciting plans for further development and expansion is seeking to add to its professional team. The position offers a conducive working environment and opportunities to grow with the organization.
4 brands name of product:
Malt Chocolate Drinks - Vico
Chocolate - Vochelle
Confectioneries - Darry's
Chocolate Malt Coffee - VICAKO
We offer great opportunities for the candidates to grow in the company.