"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- Job Specialization :
- Sciences - Chemistry
- City :
- Description :
- 1. Direct and execute the Company’s quality program, including the implementation of ISO standards, system and procedures.
2. To provide general supervision and technical support to the QA staffs in the data analysis and product testing.
3. Maintain ultimate responsibility for assuring that all products are in compliance with the technical specifications required by the industry.
4. Responsible to spear head the decision making process related to quality.
5. Plan, manage and implement quality assurance and control activities in order to meet the customers’ requirements and to enhance customers' satisfaction.
6. Prepare periodic summaries and feedback on all quality issues/data to the Production Team and the Management for review.
7. To direct and monitor the status of calibration/verification of controlled devices that are subjected to routine calibration.
8. To arrange/to conduct buy-off inspections.
9. To organize periodic factory-wide audits to ensure effective implementation of the Quality Assurance System.
10. Corrective actions are taken for continual improvement if necessary.
11. Responsible for preparing and maintaining Product Technical File for each device and/or device family.
12. Responsible for establishing, maintaining and updating the risk management analysis file and its related documents.
13. Responsible to liaise with the users, customers and distributors/authorized representatives regarding the necessary information required by the National Competent Authority arising from any incidents or near incidents in Vigilance System.
14. Responsible to support Post Market Surveillance activities and Customers' complaints in conjunction with the General Manager & Manufacturing Manager.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as a leader in a mass production environment specializing in Quality Control/ Assurance is required for this position.
- Must be well verse in ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 requirements.
- Able to work independently, self-motivated with high level of commitment and integrity
- Preferably Manager specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Good in report writing and record keeping
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 4/26/18 12:00 AM
N.S. Uni-Gloves Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 06-6772 751/2
- Address :
- Lot 62&63, Lorong Senawang 3/2, Senawang Industrial Estate, 70450 Seremban, Negeri Sembilan Darul Khusus, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Negeri Sembilan
- Country :
N.S. Uni-Gloves Sdn Bhd and its subsidiary, UG Global Resources Sdn Bhd are an established manufacturer and exporter of premium quality gloves located in Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, listed in Singapore Stock Exchange, UG Healthcare Corporation Limited. The principal goal of the Company is to incorporate stringent controls into our entire manufacturing activities for Product Quality and Production Efficiency. In addition to this, through our subsidiaries and associates in the US, UK, Germany, China, Nigeria and other distribution channels, it has been our working culture to strive for continual quality improvement to enhance customer satisfaction with complete sincerity and honesty by focusing on their needs and expectations.
- We practice a vibrant & energetic office culture.
- Our company support a fun yet balanced working environment.