"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Quality Control
- City :
- Batu Gajah
- Description :
- - Responsible on staff supervision
- Responsible on set up, maintain and operation of machines under the department.
- Monitoring of product quality and condition of machines/scheduled maintenance.
- Assist and report to production executive on production planning and production output.
- Ensure safety and health guidelines are followed.
- Any duties assigned by superior or management from time to time.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
- Candidates with experience will be an added advantage
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bemban, Perak
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 4/26/18 12:00 AM
Wei Dat Wire Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 05-366 6220
- Address :
- 21, Lorong Bemban 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Bemban, 31000, Batu Gajah, Perak
- City :
- Batu Gajah
- State :
- Country :
Wei Dat is a well established mesh and steel wire manufacturer and we have over 30 years of experiences in Malaysia. Wei Dat manufactures and distributes steel fabric for concrete reinforcement, galvanized welded mesh, low carbon hard drawn wire, galvanized wire, steel bar, barbed wire, chain link fence, stainless steel mesh and custom-made mesh products. The majority of Wei Dat's products are used in the construction, manufacturing and housing development. We are looking for innovative, passionate and industrious individual to join our esteem organization.
The `I’ in our company logo resembles a person with head held high and chest out. It signifies that we want our employees to feel proud as they are the driving force behind the success of our business.
To Wei Dat, the people within our organisation are our most important and valuable assets. We are committed to growing and nurturing our people, to develop the potential of each of our employees.
We have available job opportunities and openings at our different departments and we invite qualified young talents and fresh graduates to join us to build and develop their careers with us.