"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- Job Specialization :
- Admin/Human Resources - Human Resources
- City :
- Bayan Lepas
- Description :
- 1. Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
2. Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
3. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources officers.
4. Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
5. Assist in monthly payroll processing.
6. Conduct and process renewal of contract, and exit formalities for all foreign workers.
7. Assist in work pass application and renewal for foreign employees.
8. Maintain and update stock for uniforms, stationery, safety shoes, PPE, etc.
9. Manage leave application and attendance processing.
10. Assist in all company events and activities.
- Requirements :
- -Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
-Required skill(s): Possess good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work independently, MS Office-MS Excel
-At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
-Applicants must be willing to work in Phrase IV,Bayan Lepas. Penang.
-Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
-Full-Time position(s) available.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Higher Diploma
- Closing Date :
- 1/12/18 12:00 AM
Dufu Industries Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- Address :
- Hilir Sungai Kluang 2, Kawasan Perindustrian Bayan Lepas, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia
- City :
- Bayan Lepas
- State :
- Pulau Pinang
- Country :
Dufu Industries Sdn. Bhd. was established in 1987, is an advanced one-stop manufacturing facility offering superior quality manufacturing, engineering capabilities and services. We develop and manufacture of precision machining of metal components for the HDD industry, industrial safety and sensor industries, telecommunication industry, computer industry and consumer electronics industry. We also design and manufacture of precision steel moulds and stamping parts and components.
DTC offers a workplace with plenty of opportunities, career development, and rewarding challenges. DTC aims to create an environment in which all employees can fulfill their potential. To do that, the Group seeks to motivate, engage and maintain employee satisfaction and well-being at work.
Here, we embrace equal opportunities and we encourage fresh and new ideas. It is DTC's way of creating a platform whereby every employee's contribution is appreciated and great work is rewarded.
DTC invests heavily in identifying and recruiting the best individuals with knowledge, skill, ability and motivation. The Group highly values leadership, teamwork, and creativity. DTC's success today is the result of our commitment to our people, and it will continue to provide us with the competitive edge in an increasingly competitive environment.
If you are looking for a workplace that fosters personal and professional growth, and a workplace which rewards good performance, competence development and overall success, join us today! Please apply online.