- Manages, checks and maintains proper filing of all QA/QC HAACCP documents, reports and records.
- Manages, checks and maintains proper filing of external COAs, MSDS, Lab reports and Certifications.
- Hosts daily sensory session with due diligence and appreciation.
- Reviews and improves internal quality and safety control from raw materials to finished products and packaging by SOPs etc.
- Assists team in achieving safety and quality goals set by company for all daily and festive products
- Additional or different job scopes will be customised to meet individual's aptitude, experience and desire to contribute.
- Minimum Diploma or equivalent
- At least 3 years in food industry
- Must have own transport
Lowest Qualification :
SPM / O Level
Closing Date :
4/17/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.