• Operate Inventory Management and Controls systems of the business
• Assist in plan & organizing yearly stock take, quarterly stock take, monthly cycle count and reconciliation.
• Stock take Reconciliation and adjustment in ERP.
• Resolve the daily ERP issues – solving work order issue and inventory related issues, inventory adjustment due to error & etc.
• Maintain the ERP system – item code creation, VO code creation, design cost reclassification and etc.
• Adhoc Inventory analysis.
• Ensure timely review and preparations of all adhoc, monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports as assigned.
• Ensure strict adherence to all Company’s policies and statutory requirements applicable to the Company; and support all financial initiatives to drive growth and compliance from time to time.
• Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation for inventory related on a timely manner and ensure accuracy of the entries are recorded and classified correctly.
• Master or Bachelor degree in Finance / Accounting / CIMA / Construction Management / MBA or any other related studies.
• Accurate, analytical and able to work and meet deadlines.
• Good commercial and operational acumen and with ability for hands-on engagement;
• Passion for detailed work and drive to ensure timely and quality deliverables;
• Must be proactive, a team player and good communication skills; and
• Willing to travel to company’s factories and sites for monthly stock take, preferably male.
• Fresh graduates also encourage to apply.
• Candidates with commercial experience and Inventory Management Skill are added advantages.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
11/11/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.