"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Plastics/ Rubber
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Process Control
- City :
- Description :
- • Ensure team are focused on producing product that meets cost, quality and time.
• Manage and allocate colleagues to effectively perform against target.
• Ensure service level agreement and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
• Monitor waste streams in line with business goals.
• Ensure team follows proper and H&S policies or procedures.
• Monitor subordinate performance and attendance.
• Arrange the working shift schedule.
• Liaise with other department to reach the objective in work.
• Monitor operator’s attendance and maintain the attendance quality
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position, plastic injection industry are preferable.
• Required skills: responsibility, leadership, communication skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 11/27/20, 12:00 AM
Leaderart Industries Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Leaderart Industries (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysia based manufacturer which was incorporated in year 1989. Over the years, we have expanded to become one of the largest ink marker manufacturers in Southeast Asia. This noticeable achievement is contributed by our distinct culture featuring a strong drive of continuous improvement and commitment to our customers
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.