"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-SEO/Web
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Description :
- - logging and processing support calls
- installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
solving password problems
- talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any - problems they encounter
- responding to breakdowns
- Requirements :
- - Diploma / Degree in Computer Science or related MIS fields
- 2 years' experience in Programming, networking and application development
- Experience in hardware and software support would be an added advantage
- Possess good verbal and written communication in Mandarin and English
- Proficiency in programming language: advance level VB6, VB.net and intermediate level in mobile programming, Access Database and SQL Express Server
- Strong analytical and good problem solving skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/14/18 12:00 AM
Komark International (M) Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-9080 3333
- Address :
- Lot 132, Jalan 16/1, Kawasan Perindustrian Cheras Jaya, 43200 Balakong, Selangor, Malaysia.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Komark was founded by Mr. David Koh Gak Siong in 1975 and since then has grown into a world class label solution provider. As a certified ISO 9001:2015 company with over 42 years of experience in printing of label and packaging solution, Komark has earned its reputation as one of Malaysia’s top pioneer packaging company in supplying premium labels to the domestic market as well as exporting to Asia, South Asia and Middle East.
We are currently located in the following 5 locations: Malaysia – Selangor and Johor, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore. Komark has a staff force of more than 300 employees. In line with “Our People, Our Asset” motto, we place great emphasis in our training and career development of our people.
We provide packaging solution and manufacture labelling machines to domestic and international markets.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family