• Responsible in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (eg. attendance, employee list, absences, leave, etc).
• Assist with day to day operations of HR functions and duties.
• Compile and update employee records.
• Deal with employees request regarding human resources issue, rules and regulation.
• Responsible to handle government affair.
• Knowing well to EPF, Socso, EIS contribution process.
• Apply and renew of certificate and license.
• Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma/Degree holder in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skill.
• Initiative and self-motivated.
• Able to work in challenging and fast-paced environment.
• Strong prioritizing skills, ability to multi-task and result driven.
• Good command of verbal and written in Mandarin, English, Bahasa Melayu.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
12/21/22, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.