"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - All Manufacturing
- City :
- Description :
- • Lead a team of programmer and drafters to successfully deliver (Meet quality and OTD) the cam program for precision machined component projects
• Proficient in design and programming software (Solidworks, Mastercam)
• Design of Jigs & Fixture for production and machining sequence for complex features.
• Able to analyses data (Inspection report) and able to rectify the problem.
• Support Sales team on accurate of machining hours requirements. Work closely with senior management to prepare quotation and concept design for new projects
• Supervising the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner.
• Liaising with other engineers to develop plans that improve production, costs, and labour required.
• Management of the production team – including appraising, training and disciplining when necessary
• Planning the production schedule, assigns production tasks to team members taking account of production needs and individual capabilities
• Diagnosing problems in the production line and providing recommendations and training.
• Establish Maintenance programme to ensure the proper working of all machine and systems in the facility and downtime is kept to a minimum.
• Collects data and compiles reports about production, ensure all documentation necessary for regulatory compliance is completed accurately.
• To assist in Develop new products.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
- Requirements :
- • University degree is required along with relevant experience is an added advantage. Excellent human relation, communication and technical skills are critical. Computer literacy in Microsoft Excel is a must.
• Technical Skills –Hands on experience to do the CNC milling program for 5 axis machines using master cam software.
• Knowledge and experience on Milling operation and programming for Precision Semi-Con product.
• Organisational Skills – for tasks such as planning the production schedule and making sure all necessary materials and equipment are available to the production team when needed
• Time Management – has to ensure that their production team is working in the most time-efficient way and with the least downtime possible, to maintain production output while still maintaining staff safety and product quality
• Problem Solving Abilities – needs to be able to quickly assess production issues and establish the best course of action
• Analytical Skills – must be able to spot problems within the manufacturing process quickly and take appropriate action to rectify. Also responsible for ensuring that the production team has access to all the necessary skills and equipment at the appropriate times
• Decision-Making Abilities – must be able to make decisions quickly, under pressure, after careful assessment of all available information
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/30/23, 12:00 AM
Wentel Corporation Sdn. Bhd
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Wentel Corporation Sdn Bhd is a limited company incorporated in Malaysia. Our company is principally engaged in supply chain management for vacuum cleaner spare parts, security product metal works and plastic injection moulding.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family