"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Plastics/ Rubber
- Job Specialization :
- Manufacturing - Maintenance
- City :
- Description :
- -Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
-Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
-Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
-Provide mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
- Requirements :
- • Candidate must possess at least a SPM / Diploma.
• Prior experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment Possess proficiency in English and Malay.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in related industries.
- Lowest Qualification :
- SPM / O Level
- Closing Date :
- 6/16/22, 12:00 AM
Leaderart Industries Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Leaderart Industries (M) Sdn. Bhd. is a Malaysia based manufacturer which was incorporated in year 1989. Over the years, we have expanded to become one of the largest ink marker manufacturers in Southeast Asia. This noticeable achievement is contributed by our distinct culture featuring a strong drive of continuous improvement and commitment to our customers
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.