"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electronics
- City :
- Description :
- - To perform, lead and supervise preventive and predictive maintenance, troubleshooting and corrective maintenance, work order planning and scheduling, system operation and inspection,
economic analysis and improvement for Electrical section.
- To maintain, installed and troubleshoot of electrical system, air condition system, as build electrical drawing and fire system in the plant.
- To ensure new installation and maintenance is safe, correct and legal.
- To ensure the free incident work environment which in compliance with FMA, OSHA, Electrical Power Supply Act (ABE) and other related regulation for Palsgaard establishment.
- To ensure building electrical, equipment and related matters are maintained effectively and comply with energy commission (EC) requirement.
- Initiate best practice to perform and maintain electrical installation, drawings and optimizing the electrical and equipment efficiency.
- To ensure the necessary spare part for electrical and instrument maintenance, repair and day to day operation are enough and well-kept in the maintenance store.
- To ensure IMTE are calibrated(in-house and outsource) and the calibration certificate are updated.
- To ensure the high-tension system including transformer and ELR are properly calibrated according to preventive maintenance plan and statutory requirement.
- To follow up on the necessary improvement project related to electrical and instrument point of view are conducted from time to time.
- Able to develop and maintain PLC Siemens S7.
- To supervise spare part availability for plant consumption.
- To follow up on optimization of energy consumption, project and day to day issue.
- To plan an active roll for improvement project which require his expertise and contribution.
- Requirements :
- - Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Strong Automation and Instrument Knowledge.
- Able to work in a team.
- Active & Proactive team member.
- Hold a valid minimum of AO chargeman will be an added advantage.
- Hands on candidate are preferred.
- Strong in electrical/ electronic trouble-shooting are preferred.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 2/25/21, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.