- Responsible for the payroll calculation for foreign workers
- Manage the attendance records for foreign workers
- Foreign worker management (include work permit termination and other task assigned by superior)
- Responsible for the department training activities
-Manage & handle administrative and human resources duties (recruitment, benefits for employee, staff medical, staff leave, staff claim) .
-Oversee the day to day admin task
- Familiar with rules and regulations for the industry
- To perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management
- Self-motivated and able to perform under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Posses working experience in handling payroll ( flexi system ) and HR related jobscope
- Must be meticulous, diligent and multi-tasking in carrying duties and responsibilities.
-Strong interpersonal skill and good communication skill.
-Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, -Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
-Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
2/29/20, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.