"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electronics
- City :
- Description :
- - Ensure that any change in the project plan is executed by contractors
- Experience in site problem solving and follow up with sub-contractors and consultants
- Liaise and work with respective key personnel at job site.
- Supervise construction project to make sure they meet technical specifications.
- Ensure that work are executed in timely manner at site
- Monitor the progress of the construction work and performance of the site workers at the site
- Ensure the smooth day to day operation of work activities at the construction site
- Maintain good relationship with site workers, contractor, and supplier
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess minimum a Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate with minimum 3 years experience in Electrical (MV,LV,ELV) and ICT
- Experienced in managing JKR Projects
- Strong creative sense, team player, able to work independently and self-motivated
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 10/11/19, 12:00 AM
Electrica Technology Sdn Bhd.
- Phone :
- 03–9202 0479
- Address :
- Wisma Tuah Usaha, Jalan Nirwana 37, Taman Nirwana, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Electrica Technology Sdn Bhd (ETSB) was established in 2017 with a combined human experience of more than 20 years. Each and every one of us carries different but related portfolio, to enable us to offer various services in Engineering, IT and Telecommunication sectors. The six pillars that represent the company’s strength show our commitment in the three market segments.
Finally, the utmost important part of the company lies in its people. We entrusted everyone with work ethic based on passion. Passion for togetherness and willingness to create something that is unheard of, something new and something that might bring good to humankind.
We recognize that our people are the heart of our organization. We strive to provide an environment that attracts, motivates, and
develops individuals, and while encouraging cooperative efforts at every level and across all activities in the company. We create
and implement a succession / career progression planning program that clearly articulates corporate expectations while charting a course for employee development.