"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Junior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- City :
- Description :
- - Ensure effectiveness and efficiency of internal processes in Procurement
- Identification of all requirements in requisition for purchase issued by Project/Tender Department
- Maintain the BOQ with updates from suppliers until after awarding the contract
- Receiving the price quotations (competitive quotes)
- Prepare schedule of comparison
- Reiterate with designers and suppliers for finalization of quantity and quality
- Establish delivery terms, time and stages of inspection for the supply with Project Team
- Negotiate the best payment terms and contract conditions, maintaining high level of integrity
- Keep accurate records to justify the process and any other related decisions made in this regard
- Issuance of Purchase order
- Tracking and expediting of Shipment
- Handle Delivery and inspection of items Assist in Insurance claims, if any
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent
- At least 3Year(s) of working experience
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel- Vlookup, creating Charts, IF formulas, PivotTable & Quick Analysis is an advantage.
- Required Skill(s) negotiation, communication, mechanical and electrical drawings
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 10/11/19, 12:00 AM
Electrica Technology Sdn Bhd.
- Phone :
- 03–9202 0479
- Address :
- Wisma Tuah Usaha, Jalan Nirwana 37, Taman Nirwana, 68000 Ampang, Selangor.
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Electrica Technology Sdn Bhd (ETSB) was established in 2017 with a combined human experience of more than 20 years. Each and every one of us carries different but related portfolio, to enable us to offer various services in Engineering, IT and Telecommunication sectors. The six pillars that represent the company’s strength show our commitment in the three market segments.
Finally, the utmost important part of the company lies in its people. We entrusted everyone with work ethic based on passion. Passion for togetherness and willingness to create something that is unheard of, something new and something that might bring good to humankind.
We recognize that our people are the heart of our organization. We strive to provide an environment that attracts, motivates, and
develops individuals, and while encouraging cooperative efforts at every level and across all activities in the company. We create
and implement a succession / career progression planning program that clearly articulates corporate expectations while charting a course for employee development.