"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Engineering - Environmental/ Safety
- Job Specialization :
- Services - Logistics/Supply Chain/Warehouse
- City :
- Description :
- - Preparing monthly report for QHSE performance.
- Conduct training and competencies to all employees and drivers related with QHSE.
- To monitor OHSAS and ISO document
- To assist Business Process Unit with implementation of OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001:2015 Management System.
- To prepare and present Safety Day topic and slide.
Involve in Safety Committee meeting. Prepare slide, agenda, sharing info, minutes of meeting.
- To handle incident investigation for any accident, near misses, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning or occupational disease
which has happened in the place of work.
- To verify corrective action and preventive action taken after investigation.
- Inspects the workplace to determine whether any machinery, plant, equipment, substance, appliance or process is liable to cause
bodily injuries to any person; together with HSE committee & HOD as per schedule or at least one inspection per month (workshop, outside & vehicle).
- To conduct drug test and alcohol test as per schedule or random basis.
- To monitor driver grading system, fatigue monitoring for driver and others related with driver.
- To prepare and conduct defensive driver training (DDT), safety briefing for new staff and visitor.
- To monitor vendor for security guard and pest control.
- To assist and support superior and Board of Director for any request related to QHSE.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate shall possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Must have experience in logistic industry
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to do presentation.
- Skills in MS Powerpoint and MS Excel
- To possess good self-discipline and positive attitude.
- Possess valid driving license and own transport (car)
- Prefer those who are from oil industry.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 1/9/20, 12:00 AM
- City :
- Johor Bahru
- State :
- Country :
Godzilink.com is operated by Agensi Pekerjaan T Link Marketing Sdn Bhd, a Malaysia based company that provides a free online people talents search, job application & cost effective job postings platform. With our new profile database search, which is based on a new and innovative profiling design, you will have a new and exciting browsing experience. In this database, you will discover a wide range of people talents, from full time professionals, part timers, sidelines, freelancers, consultants, sales reps, agents, distributors, expatriates, Malaysia IT jobs, etc.
Competitive salary and other generous benefits, it really does make sense to consider a future with us.