1. Prepare Spool Drawings from Isometric and Layout Drawings
2. Generate material take off for spool drawings, isometrics and layout drawings.
3. To keep records of all revisions to layout drawings and its corresponding spool drawings.
4. Prepare pipe support drawings and typical piping associated drawings.
5. Assist in preparation of dimensional data for standard and non-standard pipe and fittings.
6. To maintain file and control of all drawings
7. To assist in photocopying and distribution of all Engineering drawings.
8. Any other duties as and when required by the immediate supervisor.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Marine/Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
• Able to work independently
• Piping knowledge is required
• Good knowledge and Bondstrand product
• Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
10/4/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.