"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Industry :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- City :
- Shah Alam
- Description :
- - Managing QC tools calibration & able to handle the simple measurement
- Perform any other expressed or implied duties as and when required by the superior.- Familair with QC activities
- Leading operation when customer join inspection
- Managing report
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Engineering
(Industrial), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 9/11/18 12:00 AM
Win-Fung Fibreglass Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 03-7847 1828/9 / 03-7846 8094
- Address :
- No. 3893, Jalan 4D, Kampung Baru Subang, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor, West Malaysia
- City :
- Shah Alam
- State :
- Country :
Win-Fung Fibreglass Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in the year of 1984 by the late Mr. Lew Woon Yoke,father of Mr. Calvin Lew, the present Managing Director of the Company. He started the Company with humble beginnings, securing and handling small FRP lamination work for the domestic market.
Through sheer hard work and determination, the business grew. The late Mr. Lew then took a leap, expanding the business by investing in equipment to handle a wider variety and range of FRP tanks and products.
Mr. Calvin Lew, presently the 2nd generation owner of the Company, took over the management of the Company in year 2000. Over the years he has persevered, raising Win-Fung Fibreglass Sdn. Bhd. to new heights as an established FRP fabrication specialist.
To date, the Company has successfully implemented and completed both local and international projects in Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippine, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Australia.
- Outstanding career advancement opportunities
- Opportunities for enhance learning
- Attractive remuneration package