Assistant Operation Manager/ Senior Operations cum Logistics Executive- Indonesia
Position Level :
Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
Job Specialization :
Engineering - Chemical Engineering
• Organize and ensure efficient factory operation through proper planning and co- ordination among all sub-section within the department.
• Review overall oils movement and related operational activities.
• Ensure overall operation system integrity and security.
• To communicate, coordinate and work closely with production and external parties such as Supplier , Buyer , Transporter etc. to meet customers’ requirement.
• To liaise closely with suppliers to ensure sufficient merchantable quality of raw material is received to meet production requirement and communicate with supplier and marketing to resolve any issues in quality and quantity to ensure smooth operation of Crube Palm Oil receiving.
• To ensure the Tank Farm Management are maintained accordingly.
•To ensure weighbridges are maintained accordingly.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering /Mechanical Engineering/Logistics/Commerce/Food Science/Food Technology with good CGPA.
• Experience 5-10 years in similar industry or food industry.
• Willing to be stationed overseas in the future.
• Able to communicate with people from all levels and work as a team.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/2/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.