"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- City :
- Pasir Gudang
- Description :
- -Provides engineering support to production to sustain and improve production yield, quality and process cycle time
-Passionate with Kaizen process and recommend changes on fixture, machines, equipment, layout and that will improve productivity within budgeted expenses.
-To conduct cycle time study and line balancing on the existing processes and implements improvement plans.
-Participate, advise and generally assist in planning meeting, design / selection of manufacturing equipment tools, fixtures, jigs and etc.
-Liaise with vendors/customers on product-related issues.
-Capable on innovatively improving production process, tooling & equipment.
-Lead on Continuous Improvement Program (Quality, Cycle time and Tool life, Process Flow) Design & establish:
- Define, establish, review and verify process drawing, PFMEA, PFD & CP.
- Define the tool use, tool life, tool layout and cutting sequence.
-In-charge of machine programming & set up (with technician support). In charge and support on CNC programming
-Support and/or provide training to engineer.
-To establish the Production Engineering standards and improvement of production process
-Ensure improve existing operations; develop new methods and processes for production improvement Train and Update assembly technicians/supervisors an any process change or improvement in design
-Ability to successfully interact with people from the Production team and produce measurable results within a complex multi- tasking, rapidly changing working environment.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree,Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Understand and acquire the correct skill & technical Knowledge in CNC.
- Preferably senior specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Good communication skills, strong knowledge of manufacturing process, good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to read mechanical drawing, knowledge in GD&T and experience on automotive AIAG standard will be an advantage
- Project handling experience, must be able to apply and perform SPC analysis.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 6/26/18 12:00 AM
Innovalues Precision Sdn. Bhd.
- City :
- Pasir Gudang
- State :
- Country :
We are one of the leading manufacturers of precision parts in Malaysia as well in South-East-Asia region. Focusing on customers challenges and needs, we are dedicated to providing innovative, customized solutions, products and services in order to consistently create maximum value for customers.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family