- To prepare proper schedules for ongoing projects and monitor the progress.
- To prepare the tender documents of the project work in consultation with Project Manager and launch the tenders.
- To check the specification of every equipment and machinery supplied as part of the project.
- To arrange for proper manpower of the contractor in project execution so that unnecessary delays are avoided.
- To source the probable suppliers of the new equipment and machinery related to the project.
- To design the instrument control system for the project and review with Project Manager.
- To ensure the contractors follow proper design code and safety practices while executing the job.
- Good Degree in Mechanical or Chemical from recognized university
Resourceful, proactive, highly motivated and a self-starter with integrity and dedication.
- Possess excellent communication skills, ability to work as a team, flexible and can work independently.
- Willing to travel and be relocated to other work location such as Sabah or Indonesia when need arise.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
2/28/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.