"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electronics
- City :
- Description :
- -Provide engineering support to on-going plastic injection moulding manufacturing process and to provide solution on tooling related issue and technical requirements
for new processes.
-Participate in cross functional activities for all tooling under current production team as well as liaise with moulders and tool maker for any tools correction lead time
-Undertake enhancement of existing tooling and to work closely with Dyson prime con in order to improve cycle time, machine tonnage to meets our DFM requirements.
-Willing to work independently and work under pressure to ensure the overall tooling performance in moulders meets our weekly and monthly production capacity
- Requirements :
- -At least 5 years of working experience in Injection tooling and moulding field
- Knowledge and experience to interpret 3D, CAD files and 2D drawing
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Team player and good at communicating with all levels
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/9/18 12:00 AM
Cal-Comp Precision (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Cal-Comp Precision Ltd. (CCPT) is a limited liability company which is incorporated in Singapore on March 1993.
The core expertise and strength of CCPT is in the contract manufacturing and production of injection molded plastic precision parts. Within a relatively short span of time, it was transformed from a Singapore-based operation into a Group with a regional network of manufacturing facilities. In extending our geographical footprint of manufacturing facilities, we are able to provide better support to our existing major customers.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family