"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Engineering - Other Engineering
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Industrial Engineering
- City :
- Description :
- - Responsible to develop, coordinate and monitor the fabrication including manufacturing methods, materials, and operation of product design.
- Responsible to create Engineering Change Order (ECO) of an engineering project including NPI, development and sustaining activities.
- You are to assist Engineering Manager in NPI schedule.
- To generate CNC program, development drawing, manufacturing processes and BOM.
- To assist Engineering Manager liaises with customer on existing/new product technical issues.
- To undertake to trouble shoot and provides assistance when problems are encountered with processes or products.
- To identify quality problems and their causes and institute corrective and preventive actions to eliminate recurrence.
- Improve on production costs/techniques through implementing solutions for problems identified.
- Carry out research and analyse customer design proposal, specifications, manuals, and relevant data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs and applications through applying engineering principles.
- Responsible for developing structural design of products using drafting tools or CAD including particularly SOLIDWORK.
- Requirements :
- - Minimum diploma in engineering or equivalent.
-Knowledge of ISO9001/ISO14001/ISO13485 is an added advantage.
-Positive attitude, high level of integrity, able to work with others independently.
-Ability to work under tight dateline.
-Conversant in English/Microsoft Excel
-Minimum 2 years experiences in manufacturing.
-Preferably in metal stamping, metal fabrication or plastic injection.
-Familiar with SOLIDWORK and engineering drawing system.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/9/18 12:00 AM
Trend KYM Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- City :
- State :
- Country :
Trend KYM Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. was founded in 1998. The company's line of business includes manufacturing metal stamping products
Atrractive remuneration packages awaiting shortlisted candidates. For further information, kindly contact us.