' Enhance the operational performance of the plant by applying engineering solutions to optimize plant up-time and quality performance.
• Enhance staff competency, operational and production efficiency.
• Implement preventative maintenance for plant equipment and system.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering with good CGPA.
• Proficient in English and able to work independent.
• Good communication skills is a prerequisite.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
• Fresh graduate with good honour degree are welcome.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/4/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.