• Assist Project Manager / Senior Project Engineer to prepare proper schedules / tender documents for ongoing projects and monitor the progress.
• Check the specification of equipment and machinery supplied as part of the project.
• Arrange proper manpower management of the contractor for better project execution.
• Degree in Chemical Engineering with Good CGPA.
• Able to communicate with people from all levels and work as a team.
• Willing to travel when need arise.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadline.
• Fresh graduate with good honour degree are welcome.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
7/4/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.