1. Perform and involve in the initial preparations and latest updates on the Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment and Risk Control ( HIRARC), Safe Operating Procedure (SOP) and Job Safety Analysis (JSA).
2. Monitor and identifying potential hazards at work place ( HSE, Fire Safety and Security).
3. To conduct daily HSE, Fire Safety and Security Inspection.
4. To submit the report of findings and observations, follow up action to be taken.
5. Safety and Health, Environmental and Security Data Administrations. Data Entry,collection, collation and safekeeping all HSE and Security documents.
6. To conduct Investigation including preparing full report on all occurrences in any incident or accident which related to HSE and Security.
7. To conduct any HSE and Security training programs, activities or promotions at workplace.
8. To coordinate any issue with local Authorities or Government Agencies : D.O.S.H, D.O.E, Ministry of Heath, Police Department and OTHERS and report the outcomes to Immediate Superior.
9. Perform regular checking and monitoring to all Certified Machineries, Fire Safety Systems and other equipment for the purposed of maintaining safe work practices and conditions in plants.
10. Perform routine checking and enforcement related to HSE and Security requirements in compliance with Company’s Policy and Procedures to all level of employees, internal and external Contractors,Vendors and also Visitors.
11. Observe unsafe acts and unsafe conditions at workplaces, corrective and preventive actions taken.
12. Any other duties and responsibilities as required by Management.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Professional Degree preferably in HSE, Engineering or equivalent.
• Possess minimum of 2 years in Manufacturing safety supervision and implementation.
• Hold Safety and Health Officer Course (SHO) Certificate from NIOSH
• Self motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
• Willing to be trained, reliable and pro-active.
• Strong leadership and good communication skills.
• Pleasant personality, self motivated and team work
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
10/4/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.