-Contribute to the fee proposal and determine resources.
-Assess staff requirements at each work stage, agreeing these with the Project Manager and manage single disciplinary and multi-disciplinary projects.
-Attend/Chair progress, design team and coordination meetings.
-Represent company at client, design team and progress meetings throughout the course of the design and construction stages of the project.
-Prepare outline scheme report/technical content of the design information.
- Input to pre-qualification and selection of contractors, respond to tender queries, comment and review tender returns.
- Conduct presentations / workshops on techanical matters.
- Attend tender/client interviews.
- Attend site inspection meetings.
- Ensure the project work complies with the Project Management Plan and Programme.
- Ensure quality, sound and efficient engineering design service being reflected in every project deliverable.
-Conduct design check/review with junior engineers on every project handled.
-Preparation of design report, calculation, drawings, specification, cost estimation and details/ schedules for projects.
- Obtain the necessary information both internally and externally from Architects, Quantity Surveyors and Design Consultants for the design to proceed. Liaise with clients, professional organizations, Authorities, contractors, suppliers, sub contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Identify and meet effectively the requirements and expectations of clients.
- Degree in Mechanical Engr or have a proven track record in the delivery of design projects.
-Minimum 2-5 years of working experience, preferably in consulting environment, with minimum 2 years of working experience in detailed design, design with contractor and onsite experience.
- Relevant experience in mechanical/electrical building services engineering design, including areas such as specification writing, calculations.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
5/24/21, 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.