"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Skilled / Non-Executive
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Hardware
- City :
- Description :
- - Keep track on all issues and working together with the team.
- Good maintenance of laptops, PC, thin client, photocopiers, printers and phone systems.
- Involve in system implementation and provide training and technical support to users.
- To assist the IT Manager in handling overall IT activites and ensure IT operations are running smoothly.
- To support service desk ticketing tool.
- Contributes on creation of SOPs and document guides.
- Requirements :
- - Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office Suites (2013+2016), Windows server 2008 - 2016
- Communicates well with all levels in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 8/23/18 12:00 AM
Fibertex Personal Care Sdn. Bhd.
- Phone :
- 06-7982 400
- Address :
- Jalan Mekanikal 1, Nilai 3, Industrial Park, 71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
- City :
- State :
- Negeri Sembilan
- Country :
Fibertex Personal Care is a market leading manufacturer of nonwovens for different applications in baby diapers, feminine hygiene and adult incontinence products. Playing a critical role in the value chain, we give our customers the ability to create products that provide comfort and contribute to the improvement of people’s quality of life all over the world.
We continuously expand our business, to keep up with customers demand for value added and high quality
In Fibertex Personal Care we believe that world class products begin with world class professionals – it’s in our culture to educate and develop our employees. We value people for their competencies and while we do offer highly competitive packages, working for Fibertex is about more than reward and recognition. You’ll be a key part of a highly skilled, friendly and diverse team working in a successful international and expanding organisation