"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Senior Executive
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- Description :
- - Support the entire Android application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Produce fully functional mobile applications.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience (UX).
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Requirements :
- 2-7 years of recent hands-on coding
- Understanding of Android’s design principles, patterns, best practices and interface guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of hybrid mobile development.
- Added advantages if you are Creative and rich of UI/UX experience for Android Apps.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Eclipse, Android Studio and/or appropriate equipment and software.
- Experience with web services and data formats like (JSON, XML, REST).
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Science, degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 5/5/18 12:00 AM
CMG Holdings Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-6156 9888
- Address :
- CMG Building, No. 1, Jalan PJU 5/13, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- State :
- Country :
CMG Holdings Sdn Bhd is a leading IT solution company incorporated in Malaysia in the year 1997. The group consists of a number of fully owned IT companies that are recognized locally and internationally for its quality deliverable and enterprise IT projects that contribute to the growth of Malaysia IT infrastructure.
The company is ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and CMMi certified.
The group has staff force of 400 and continues to grow rapidly due to the demand of professional candidates for its enterprise projects within Malaysia and regional countries. If you are the keen to work with an International Quality Award Winning Company that consists of a team of IT professional, certified PRINCE and PMP project managers, IT subject matter expert in various industries, doctors, business expert, IT architect, retails specialist and others. Please do not hesitate to submit your application today and be part of CMG family
- At CMG, we're comprised of dynamic teams from diverse backgrounds. Our people are creative, versatile and dares to take on challenges.
- We practise a vibrant & energetic office culture
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.