"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Job Specialization :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- Description :
- - Perform troubleshooting for hardware and software issues
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide solutions
- Manage Window-based servers, LAN and CCTV
- Perform routine backup of servers
- Support Microsoft Windows Operating system and applications such as MS Office and POS system.
- Support hardware equipment such as laptop and PC Desktop, printer, router, switches.
- Manage software installations and licenses
- Manage data migration and support POS system
- Log, track and execute IT service requests
- Provide troubleshooting for basic network issues
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Requirements :
- - Must possess at least a Certificate/Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 year of related working experience on hands-on technical support for PC/Server/Network under Windows environment.
- Able to communitcate in English/Cantonese
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative and able to work independently as well as a team player.
- Responsible, positive, pro-active and committed.
- Possess own vehicle for company related travels and outlet visits.
- Lowest Qualification :
- Closing Date :
- 4/22/18 12:00 AM
MR. PAINT SHOP SDN. BHD.
- Phone :
- 03-4292 9229
- Address :
- No. 57, Jalan Mawar 15, Off Jalan Kuari, 56100, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
- City :
- State :
- Kuala Lumpur
- Country :
Mr. Paint Shop Sdn. Bhd was founded in 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We stand for professionalism, confidence and integrity, which is the sign of quality in our industry. We aim to revolutionise the painting industry and to continually become a household name in the country. We are not just another company to market paint products, but one that provides complete painting solutions. Our goals is to build a company that provides the highest degree of reliability, quality work and customer service oriented along with great prices. If we had to describe our company with one word, that would be “Integrity”. We operate our business every day keeping that philosophy in mind. It is who we are, and what we represent.
Attractive remuneration package awaiting suitable candidates, it really does make sense to become a part of our family