"This opportunity is already expired. However, you can always try to contact the employer for verification."
- Opportunity ID:
- Type :
- Full time
- Position Level :
- Fresh / Entry Level
- Industry :
- Computer/Information Technology - IT-Software
- Job Specialization :
- Engineering - Electrical/ Power
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- Description :
- - To technically support all aspects of products including engineering, production, supplier issues and customer requirements.
- To undertake electrical and electronics circuit design.
- Experience in using embedded systems such as micro-controller and sensor integration.
- Knowledge in micro-controllers like Cortex ARM, Arduino and Raspberry Pi will be an added advantage.
- To be involved in selecting components, schematic capturing and supervising PCB layout.
- To be able to integrate design with mechanical and software design team.
- To be involved in supervising prototype build and ensure compliance with the international standards and certification requirements.
- Responsible for designing and writing high quality code to support the development of company’s hardware products.
- To read schematics, read datasheets, and utilize both hardware and software debugging tools in order to complete projects.
- To work with Mechanical Engineers, Application Engineers, Technicians and Assemblers for product development/enhancement/transfer and sustaining of current product line.
- Participate actively in assembly, installation, operation and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Ability to develop UI/motor control firmware for embedded devices for assigned deliverables.
- Requirements :
- - Minimum degree in Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronic Engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Knowledge in machine programming, electrical and electronics circuit design.
- Knowledge in testing/troubleshooting of product down to component and PCBA level.
- Technically competent with hands-on experience in product development, prototype building, manufacturing and support.
- Demonstrated experience with C++, C# and Visual Basic programming languages.
- Demonstrated experience with software development will also be an added advantage.
- Self-starter and proven track record of results in setting, implementing complex engineering projects.
- Demonstrate strong engineering problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Strong team player, with excellent collaboration and written communication skills.
- Innovative, creative and analytical to identify and present ideas for continuous improvement
- Lowest Qualification :
- Bachelor Degree
- Closing Date :
- 4/18/18 12:00 AM
Designex 3D Sdn Bhd
- Phone :
- 03-7960 6706
- Address :
- 110, 210 & 310, Block C, Pusat Perdagangan Phileo Damansara 1, No 9, Jalan 16/11, off Jalan Damansara 46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- City :
- Petaling Jaya
- State :
- Country :
Designex 3D Sdn Bhd (1043070-M) designs, manufactures and distributes quality personal 3D printer for hobbyists or anyone who has an interest in rapid prototyping technologies. 3D printing is an important process for large scale industries before they enter into mass production of their product. And now, our affordable personal 3D printers will provide this opportunity to any individual to do 3D printing at their home.
3D Corridor is Designex 3D’s ambitious plan to provides a total 3D solution to the local market, to increase knowledge and awareness about 3D printing, and to help the education sector by providing affordable 3D printers to the students.
We have a creative and innovative corporate culture that helps our employees thrive. Empowered by a collaborative management style, we encourage adaptability to our company's learning culture to improve and enhance our employees in work & personal life. We take both your professional and personal
development seriously, supporting you in carving out your own individual career path.
Very attractive salary package that commensurate with work experience.
Our company support a fun yet balanced working environment.
We are always on the lookout for bright, hardworking individual to join our growing team.