- Design, develop and implement complex BI reports.
- Design, develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Develop and architects lifecycle of projects working on different technologies and platforms.
- Interface with consumers and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate consumer’s business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
For Senior positions-
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology, professional certification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with extensive knowledge of development.
- Advance SQL skill is a must.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Functional Analysis and Design skill.
- Hands on experience with Oracle BI/BICS or other BI product (Business objects, Dundas, etc).
- Hands on experience with Oracle ERP or other ERP product (Netsuite, Epicor, etc).
- Hands on experience with JAVA, Html, XML.
- Knowledge of versioning tools like GIT, Clearcase, SVN, etc is a plus.
- Oracle DBA & PL/SQL experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Perl, or Python is a plus.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint is a plus.
For Junior positions-
- Minimum Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with extensive knowledge of development.
Lowest Qualification :
Closing Date :
4/15/18 12:00 AM
You need to have a candidate account in order to link up or keep in view with this opportunity, register or login.